Hello,
I’m here to talk to you about a place that I would like to see, the Bahamas. It is located in the Atlantic Ocean north of Cuba and it’s a good place for vacancy. Since one year, I keep my money for this trip and I’m almost done. I would like to see the gigantic sun shinning all day long and to be outside the entire day sunbathing myself. I would like to see the beach and all the palms close to the sea. I also would like to do activities like swimming with dolphins and to do apnea with the seaweed. It is a relaxing place and it’s a good time to take time for you and to pass more time with your family. So, if I can choose a place for vacancy it’s, with no hesitation that I take the Bahamas! I hope that I will go there soon! (152 words)
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire